« Home | lost as all-get-out » | scott is the best! » | Super Saturday » | shower power » | Hello, Shane » | I hired the liquid one » | iOnce was lost, but now am found » | I don't know what got into me. » | Bill Fortress » | My eyes are dim, I cannot see (I have not got my s... » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

one lonely apple

I was out in the yard today with stan, and I thought I'd go take a look at the apple tree, since it's about time for apples to be getting ripe. I had to look around for a minute to find one, but I picked a nice red apple, cleaned it off, and bit right in. It was delicious! I shared it with Stan for a while, then I went back over to the tree to get some more. I looked and looked....I only saw one other apple, and it was way up high and already getting shrively and eaten. There weren't even apples on the ground. I guess I ate the only one! I don't know what happened! there were plenty of flowers this spring, and even plenty of tiny baby apples a few months ago. there never have been more than a few on the grass. The apple was probably so good because the whole tree was depending on that one to spread it's genes.

Sounds like a neighbor helped himself to your apples. Case closed.

Shane

Or maybe your sister-in-law.

Who me???

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates