I don't know what got into me.
I just don't know what got into me today. When I got up, I took everything off the bed, wahsed all the bedding with bleach, took the comforter and pillows outside to air out for a few hours, vacuumed the matress, flipped it over, vacuumed the window tracks and the floor and lamp shade, dusted ceiling fan and everything else, and washed the windows, then put the bed back together when it everything was done drying. I also changed stan's sheets, dusted, cleaned and vacuumed stan's room, the writing room, and the hall. I was on a roll, so when stan took a nap I cleaned, dusted and vacuumed the long room, did all the dishes and washed the kitchen counters and mopped the floor, and even did the whole nightmarish hands-and-knees-scrubbing under stan's chair. I just all of the sudden really felt like cleaning. This happens maybe once a year, if Scott's lucky :) I was just itching to do things. I didn't have time, but I was dying to take down all the curtains and wash them. I wanted to empty out the fridge and clean it. I wanted to soak all my sponges and brushes in a bleach sollution. I wanted to iron tablecloths. boy oh boy! It was really bizarre.
Don'tcha just love it when that thing gets into you? Like you, it only happens once or twice a year. *Sigh*... to be like Shannon and actually enjoy cleaning!
Posted by
Cora |
1:14 AM
Sounds fun! Can I come over and play?
Posted by
Shannon |
7:12 AM
Nesting, nesting, you're the besting.
Posted by
Dawn Wessman |
7:28 PM