« Home | scott is the best! » | Super Saturday » | shower power » | Hello, Shane » | I hired the liquid one » | iOnce was lost, but now am found » | I don't know what got into me. » | Bill Fortress » | My eyes are dim, I cannot see (I have not got my s... » | mmmm.... » 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 

lost as all-get-out

My phone is lost. I have been looking for it for three days! it's not under the bed, in or under any couch, in a toybox, in the tupperware drawer. The problem is that if Stan got it, which I suspect he did, it could be anywhere. It could be in the dump for all I know. Or in the sewer. Hmph.

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates