« Home | Super Saturday » | shower power » | Hello, Shane » | I hired the liquid one » | iOnce was lost, but now am found » | I don't know what got into me. » | Bill Fortress » | My eyes are dim, I cannot see (I have not got my s... » | mmmm.... » | Starring herself » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 

scott is the best!

it was kind of a bad day. I was really emotional all afternoon (crying over a tortilla ad for no particular reason, etc) and Stan was wearing on my nerves. He kept pinching me and he kept tripping and falling down every few minutes, and he wouldn't play by himself. So...Scott took Stan to scouts with him!!!!!! I took a hot bath and read my houseplant book, pretending I had tons of gorgeous plants all arranged in exotic pots and that I didn't have a kid who would eat all the leaves off if I did, and now I'm looking at blogs eating raspberry pie right out of the pan in a fluffy white bathrobe. It's been awesome. it's like a vacation. I'm ready to face that little man again. This is why Scott is the best.

are you realy?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates