« Home | Hello, Shane » | I hired the liquid one » | iOnce was lost, but now am found » | I don't know what got into me. » | Bill Fortress » | My eyes are dim, I cannot see (I have not got my s... » | mmmm.... » | Starring herself » | Guest Post: Husband Notes » | 10 things on my favorite topic :) » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

shower power

so believe it or not, today was the first time I've tried taking a shower with Stan awake (I usually take it during his nap or when Scott's home to tend him in the morning or at night). But it went fine! He didn't get into trouble or climb on something tall and take a neck-breaking fall, and he didn't pull the shower curtain all the way out and soak the bathroom floor. He mostly hung around the bathroom, throwing his football into the tub. I'd throw the football back out into the hall and have the place to myself for up to a minute. It wasnt' bad. Once on his hunt for the football in the hall he even got distracted for a few minutes and went and found some cereal in the kitchen, which he brought back and threw in the shower (yuck!). Overall it was a pretty good experience--I got clean, he remained uninjured, and nothing got ruined. I feel like a whole new world of possibilities has opened up to me!

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates