« Home | I don't know what got into me. » | Bill Fortress » | My eyes are dim, I cannot see (I have not got my s... » | mmmm.... » | Starring herself » | Guest Post: Husband Notes » | 10 things on my favorite topic :) » | stan-tastic recipies » | aaaah, summertime... » | grand finale » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

iOnce was lost, but now am found

Our iRiver was lost for a long time. We found it tonight. It was in Scott's backpack in the closet. We started a list called "places the iRiver isn't." Here is where it wasn't:

Hutch
junk drawer
under bed
on top of dresser
kitchen counter
under futon
top of long room bookcases
towel drawer
Behind the TV
Food boxes
under all the couches
all of the toy boxes
backpack (other backpack) in the closet (other closet)
Scott's gym bag

So what did you find in all those other places? 'Cause when I am looking for something and I search I always find other lost items.

iLove your title!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates