« Home | I'm stumped » | this week » | Big C, little c, what begins with C » | What to eat... » | a lucky coincidence » | Big Brother » | the derek-tastrophe » | something amiss » | to clarify » | i quit. » 

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 

Talking in his sleep

Scott (suddenly, at two in the morning, while grabbing my arm) : You'll do whatever I tell you do to! That's how we'll show the world!
Me: What are you going to tell me to do?
Scott: Love. (pause)
Scott: no, we'll just have to find some more arms so we can wave them around.
Me: ok, well, goodnight.
Scott: Goodnight

Scott has always talked in his sleep. I have non-specific memories of funny things he's said. I wish they were specific. If I only had a blog back then...

I would love to hear the story of Scott's famous unscrewing lightbulbs in his sleep. Shannon posting as Alan

Shortly after stan was born, I awoke to see scott standing carefully on the bed. He reached up and started doing something to the ceiling fan. I watched for a while, wondering what he was doing. When I realized that he was taking off the cover of the light fixture, I knew he was asleep, so I told him to lay down (simple commands work best when he's asleep). The next night I knew what was happening as soon as he started to stand up, so I told him right away to get down and sabved him the trouble of having to spend a long time fiddling with the screws.

Scott's so dumb.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates