« Home | the derek-tastrophe » | something amiss » | to clarify » | i quit. » | i don't know how a bunch of fifteen year olds got ... » | Don't Just Say No - Give A Great Excuse! » | some grocery ideas » | Last night at Joeys everyone was having the same c... » | the incredible edible egg » | MSNBC - Dude, you can't be serious! » 

Saturday, January 15, 2005 

Big Brother

i thought shane especially might like this article, but other reality-tv fans might too. we'll see.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1442541,00.html

This is of course referring to the UK Version of Big Brother which I do not watch. To me, it sounds like this Germaine chick is a bit of a wench. I still love the US Big Brohter show.

Shane

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates