« Home | What to eat... » | a lucky coincidence » | Big Brother » | the derek-tastrophe » | something amiss » | to clarify » | i quit. » | i don't know how a bunch of fifteen year olds got ... » | Don't Just Say No - Give A Great Excuse! » | some grocery ideas » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

Big C, little c, what begins with C

I noticed a pattern in the things I ate today: corndogs,chips, carrots, cucumbers, cottage cheese, candy, chocolate chips. the only thing that didn't really fit was an egg sandwich on wheat bread. Well, you can see that it wasnt' the healthiest day, but it's not exactly starting out on the right foot when you have a corndog for breakfast, now is it?

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates