« Home | to clarify » | i quit. » | i don't know how a bunch of fifteen year olds got ... » | Don't Just Say No - Give A Great Excuse! » | some grocery ideas » | Last night at Joeys everyone was having the same c... » | the incredible edible egg » | MSNBC - Dude, you can't be serious! » | Jules sans Scott » | The Great Speed » 

Thursday, January 06, 2005 

something amiss

i knew something was wrong when we had to spend 20 minutes clearing snow and ice off my car last night while the Jeeth of Deeth sat pristinely in the carport oblivious to the weather.

It's more true than I ever would like to admit. Where are we gonna put that thing? How did I convince myself that I'd have time to work on it?

Julie, I hope I didn't offend you or Scott by implying your staying up late was Scott's fault due to his charm and Wessman male hottness and its subsequent effect on you. I think Rob is acutally the hottest on the Wessmen man scale of sexiness, however. I don't take back what I said, however, about Scott needing to pick up a dirty habit to make him less attactive to you. Said habits might include, but are not limited to: smoking Kool 100 Lights, watching Goonies, eating Aqua Fresh, sharing a toothbrush, finding Russian spy codes in the Daily Herald, eating bubble gum Cougar icecream or picking up the left over Stan the Man graham crackers.
To be honest, Rob does get mad when I use his toothbrush. He just doesn't get that it works the best to brush my eyebrows with!

eeew! Dawn, is this a *hair*?!?

At least I can't take it back when I'm in Japan! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My plan has all come together!

I jumped the Jeeth and drove it out from its sanctuary. It's now in front of our house, though I'll probably park it at our office building, where there are five or six parking spots for every one car. I can work on it in the Spring, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Even with the changes in the IRS rules, your best bet to save money and preserve domestic tranquility may be to donate the thing and declare victory. When Cheeth in Japan asked me to listen to it, it didn't sound good inside the engine. I have since decided it's probably a main crankshaft or connecting rod knocking, which means the engine will need a lot of work -- including machine shop. And the body is in such good shape too! Another approach might be for Scott to take an automotive repair course, although I would recommend he keep his day job.

Scott, just imagine the happiness you feel when you say "jump in the Jeeth". I don't think I'm being exaggerative when I say that's more important than any responsibility...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates