I'm stumped
I'm trying to think of what i should do right now. The big projects for today are to go pick up my birth certificate from the county health building (i went and paid for it yesterday but their printers were down so I said I'd pick it up today), fill up the car with gas, pick up a few things at the store, wash all of our bedding and the few clothes we've worn in the last couple of days so we can pack and come home to a fresh clean bed, and vacuum all the carpet. Well I got all dressed and ready to go to the health building with stan, so that i could be back in time to tend Emmy at 9:30. However, scott parked behind my car, and I'm not about to wake him up to move it because he got home from work at 5:30 this morning and he's still sleeping. Which means I also can't wash the sheets or vacuum. I don't want to iron while stan's awake either, because he tries to climb on the ironing board and pulls the cord. Most of the little jobs (picking up, dishes, sweeping) I did last night. So I guess i'll go feed him breakfast and wait for Emmy to get here.