« Home | i don't know how a bunch of fifteen year olds got ... » | Don't Just Say No - Give A Great Excuse! » | some grocery ideas » | Last night at Joeys everyone was having the same c... » | the incredible edible egg » | MSNBC - Dude, you can't be serious! » | Jules sans Scott » | The Great Speed » | a good deal » | I'm everywhere! » 

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 

i quit.

i just don't want to take care of stan today. i'm tired of his yelling, i'm tired of having my face grabbed and my hair pulled. i'm sick of having to clap my hands and bang blocks together for fun. i want to wear something nice and not have snot all over it by 10:00. i'm tired of talking all day long when noone understands what i'm saying. i just want a day off, and its only wednesday. i just want to have stan disappear so i can get back in bed and have a good cry and a nap. he's been crying since he got up, why cant I? its only wednesday. i'm so glad scott isn't going this weekend. he'd come back to find i'd put his son up for adoption and gone back to scool.

Oh Julie! It's so good to know someone else has those days, too. Corey came home and asked me last night, "Oh, you went and got your hair cut!" I guess the look I gave him was incredulous and the "No!" I replied was a little sharp or something because about 3 hours later, he said, "Oh, that was kind of dumb because how would you go get your hair cut with all the kids?" Then, I really wanted to go leave and get my hair cut and just escape. However, the cuddle time with Matthew later in the day was worth the morning... er, make that "full day"... hassles with everyone. Hang in there. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates