« Home | Don't Just Say No - Give A Great Excuse! » | some grocery ideas » | Last night at Joeys everyone was having the same c... » | the incredible edible egg » | MSNBC - Dude, you can't be serious! » | Jules sans Scott » | The Great Speed » | a good deal » | I'm everywhere! » | Welcome to Germany Info : Your German Information ... » 

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 

i don't know how a bunch of fifteen year olds got adult bodies, and i don't know how they all managed to get jobs, but the amazing thing is that they all happened to get a job at the place where Scott works. Sure it's been "really busy," and they've all been putting in 15 hour days for the last two weeks, but wait...what's this? dave has to go register his car in Arizona? sounds like an emergency to me, i guess we all better drop what we're doing and take a trip to Las Vegas. that's on the way, after all...sort of. and what if he gets lost? what if he can't find the potty? what if he gets homesick? yup, any reasonable person would see that he needs 7 people to go with him. just in case, you know. Bunch of morons.

Julie,
For once in my life I am speachless. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, grinning like the cheshire cat. Every once in a while I wonder to myself, "Am I just a cranky wife? Are my 'demands' unreasonable? Where is the cool college chick Jeff married? Who am I now, Ethel Mertz?" To hear that a woman as sweet and reasonable as yourself makes similar observations is very validating. It's official: I love you.

I assume that this is actually Jenn commenting, not Jeff. If not, so help me Jeff, if I so much as catch you near my wife...

While I feel your pain Julie, I still regret not being able to go on this adventure myself. :(

Shane

Yeah I wish I could up and go to Vegas again. Those were the days...

shane, i'm glad you feel my pain, and it's logical that you should because it sounds like it's the same as yours: i wish i could go to! if everything is comped, like scott says, why wouldn't it be just as easy to let some girls go along? I don't hate that he goes, i mostly hate that i'm never invited.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates