where has this been all my life?
Maybe this is new, or maybe I just never noticed it because I dind't have a kid who needed shampoo, but Suave has this line of kids tear-free hair products. The reason I mention this is that they smell soooooo good. They make my mouth water when I smell them. They smell like candy tastes. About a week ago, I chose one in a delicious grape scent, but when I got home I realized it was conditioner/detangler, not 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. Too bad. Stan really only has one rinse in him at bathtime, and he only does it as a special favor to me. I couldnt' ask him to rinse twice, no matter what scent it would make him. So I gave that one to Sarah and went back for another try. This time I made sure it was 2-in-1 shampoo. It's called Cherry Blast, and I just shampooed with it. It's so great! It made me want to rummage through the candy cupboard to see if I had any sour cherry gum left, because it smelled just like it. it was the best shower ever. Who needs the fancy scents of rose hips, bergamot, verbena, lavender....when there's shampoo that smells like candy?!?
Yes! These are our favorites; they are not only the least expensive children's shampoos, but you're exactly right that they smell wonderful. I can tell immediately if Bryson really did wash his hair or not, and it's a delight checking up on him. Rachel uses the grape conditioner (I made the same mistake, but it worked out because now she needs it for her longer hair). Try Dragon Fruit - it's pretty good too.
Posted by
Cora |
1:33 PM