Guest Post!
Julie requested that I make a post for her, just to break the ice a little prior to her coming out of retirement. She is editing this post as we go along, so all the juicy stuff is gone.
Julie made a rice pudding tonight and her review on it is:
"Eh."
So I don't know if I'm going to have a big bowlful, but I am guessing that it will be pretty good.
Stan didn't want to go down tonight, and that's a bad thing, because tonight was the night we decided to record him. The time before he falls asleep is typically a very productive time for him in terms of saying words, sound effects, and so forth, so we thought it would be good. Instead, it's been pretty angry so far. We'll see how it goes.
Julie made a rice pudding tonight and her review on it is:
"Eh."
So I don't know if I'm going to have a big bowlful, but I am guessing that it will be pretty good.
Stan didn't want to go down tonight, and that's a bad thing, because tonight was the night we decided to record him. The time before he falls asleep is typically a very productive time for him in terms of saying words, sound effects, and so forth, so we thought it would be good. Instead, it's been pretty angry so far. We'll see how it goes.