cheesy bites
I was talking with scott on the phone this afternoon, going through the mail, when I came across the ad for the Pizza Hut cheesy bites pizza. well, it's like a pizza that, instead of a crust, is surrounded by a ring of these cheese-filled nuggets of bread. When I saw that picture, it was like the light started shining down from heaven and the angelic chorus soundtrack started playing. It seemed like the only thing on earth that would really hit the spot. I mentioned to scott that it sounded really good, and do you know what he did? After we hung up he ordered me one! As it turns out, he has people all over the city that work for him--he contacts them on this special device he has, and gives them a secret code, and they do whatever he wants! 30 minutes later I sat in the kitchen blissfully eating cheesy bite after cheesy bite. Now if that's not romantic, I dont' know what is. The pizza wasn't a disappointment, either. It was really everything I hoped it would be, and that's really rare for a food that seems like it will make your life complete. Now give it to me on another day, and we'll see, but today it really was the only thing on earth that could have hit the spot.
One thing Scott is good at is making it seem like he's not gone when he is. When he goes out of town, he buys me flowers the day before he leaves, he calls me several times a day, even if it gets him teased, and he does sweet things like this. I know I'm lucky :)
One thing Scott is good at is making it seem like he's not gone when he is. When he goes out of town, he buys me flowers the day before he leaves, he calls me several times a day, even if it gets him teased, and he does sweet things like this. I know I'm lucky :)
I just gave Scott a thumbs up for being a good husband. Plus, I just overheard him a moment ago talking to Stan on his cell. With behavior like this, we should be hosting two Vegas trips a year.
Posted by
Supercords |
11:20 AM