grand finale
Last night scott had a basketball game, but I didn't go because last night was also the bell tower concert, which I've always wanted to go to but haven't been able to. They were both at 7. So at 6:45 I saw scott off and put stan in the car and tried to start the car and realized I had Scott's key. I went in the house to get my key, and I couldn't find it anywhere (It was actually in scott's backpack, it turns out). I was pretty disappointed, but I decided to put stan in the stroller and walk, thinking I would be able to hear the bellst as soon as I got over by the MTC. when I was close enough to see the bell tower, I still couldn't hear anythng, and I started to have doubts about whether I had copied down the right date or not. When I got right over to it, I was relieved to hear Stars and Stripes Forever. I made it to the concert after all! I found a place in the grass and laid down, just in time for the "be kind to your web-footed friends" part. When the song was over, everyone clapped, and that was it. The concert was over.
Maybe this was a blessing in disguise. You might have gotten in a terrible car accident had you drove.
Shane
Posted by
Supercords |
6:48 AM
So who are your web-footed friends?
Posted by
Dawn Wessman |
2:23 PM