« Home | Red Room » | one year agohappy birthday, Stan  » | what have I been up to? » | Stan and I on a picnick with ScottMy view of the w... » | The disaster, parts one and two » | kids » | Other People's Stories » | MSN - News - 'Wife Swap' Breaks Down Barriers » | What a shame » | I come crawling back » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

man post

here are some man-things about my day: I used a hammer and a screwdriver in the bathroom, and there was also a cordless drill in the room (thanks to Rob). I mowed the back lawn, I took a four mile walk with stan that included a long steep hill, I kicked a ball around, I got in a tent, and I went to a basketball game. That's about it. I didn't trap any cats, or anything like that. Tomorrow it's back to the feminine for me...a double bridal shower in the evening! (although that might be balanced out by watching Star Wars in the morning).

That is so awesome. I remember when I actually realized I could do home repair without Alan. It was when I gave up on waiting and replaced the screen in our sliding glass door, old home. Since then all Alan does is worry...

I'm seeing Star Wars after work today. Hooray. My cat trapping days are over. My final post on the matter was this morning.

Shane

Julie, I think mowing the lawn was going a little too far.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates