what have I been up to?
not too much, really. I'm still working in the garden, but not as much as I was. I'm stalled halfway through a quilt because I know it won't be done in time for stan's birthday. I'm looking for a dress to wear to my sister's wedding. I'm learning how to entertain Stan, who is a completely different boy than the one I had a month ago. I'm trying to keep the house presentable. I'm trying to let scott do what he wants instead of begging him to pay attention to me whenever he's home. I'm wishing I was still in school. I'm taking more walks and getting more exercise. I'm fantasizing about getting a pair of very sparkely shoes. I'm wondering how much longer I can wear junior's clothes and when I will have to start dressing like a mom. I'm trying to eat breakfast every day. I'm regretting the library books I chose, and thinking about what I'll check out next time. I'm wondering how stan could possibly be turning one. I washed the outsides of the living room windows yesterday, and vacuumed the couches. Monday we went to temple square to look at the flowers, and they were really nice. Scott's birthday is on Friday, so we're planning a dinner party for a few of his friends. Our anniversary is on Sunday, and Stan's birthday is on Tuesday. Then my sister is getting married in Boise on that Friday.