The bathroom

Scott is installing the new toilet paper holder, the last piece of the puzzle!

These are the three pictures I traced from the shower curtain and framed

Here's a close-up of my favorite one

you can see the same characters here on the curtain. This curtain pattern is called "dancing in the street." Scott picked it out last year.

The new toilet seat and toilet paper holder

The new medicine cabinet, with scott and his huge shadow in the reflection

the clock. Scott picked this out, too. It hangs above the toilet
What a neat bathroom! I like the clock Scott picked out; very Picasso-esque. You are an incredible artist, Julie! You ought to trace more prints of lots of shower curtains and then put them on eBay as coordinating items.
Posted by
Cora |
11:15 PM
Love the clock and traced pictures. Very cool ideas.
Shane
Posted by
Supercords |
9:34 AM
The first time you showed me this I didn't register that YOU did the art. That is AWESUM, Jules. I think Scott makes a great fixture in there, by the way. He accents the decor just right.
Posted by
Dawn Wessman |
8:36 PM