a pox upon our house
Saturday evening I arrived home all safe and sound from my trip to boise with Dawn and robyn. Around 8:00 I started to feel kind of sick to my stomach, so I put stan to bed. I finally threw up around 9 and kept on until around 3 am with some sleep in between. In the morning I felt fine. Monday when stan woke up from his afternoon nap he was really fussy and about an hour later he threw up and did a few more times throughout the evening. Yesterday Scott came home from work early...yup, you guessed it. But he feels fine today.
It seems to be just some kind of six-hour thing. It worked out pretty well, with mine happening when stan was asleep and scott out of town so I didn't wake him up or have a boy to take care of, Stan's happened in the evening when scott was there to help and was over with by the time we went to bed, and Scott got to come home early and we spent a nice evening together. And we're all finished with it by Thursday, so we have the weekend free and no one will be contagious still on sunday.
It seems to be just some kind of six-hour thing. It worked out pretty well, with mine happening when stan was asleep and scott out of town so I didn't wake him up or have a boy to take care of, Stan's happened in the evening when scott was there to help and was over with by the time we went to bed, and Scott got to come home early and we spent a nice evening together. And we're all finished with it by Thursday, so we have the weekend free and no one will be contagious still on sunday.