last week
Last monday my visiting teachers came. One of my visiting teachers passed away last month, so I got to meet her replacement, Sally Buttle, who recently returned from a mission and is really cool. I mentioned that I felt like I was about to get sick, so Tuesday, when i actually was sick, Terry (my other VT) came by around lunchtime with a gallon of orange juice and three bowls of microwave chicken soup. It was really nice, and as a bonus it kept me from having to go to the store until thursday. I just had a sore throat on tuesday, then the rest of the week I had a regular old cold. Nothing serious, but enough that I didn't do a whole lot. Scott went on a trip to Cincinnati on Thursday, and got back Friday evening. I intended to go to bed early, but I stayed up late waiting for martha stewart to get out of prison, which I didnt' even want to do, but they kept saying, "any minute now...we don't know when she'll come, but it coudl be any minute now...," so I stayed up. During the week, I pulled out a bunch of books I thought we could get rid of, and Saturday mornong I asked scott to go through them and see if there were any he wanted to keep, which he did. When he was done he started going through the bookshelves, and before I knew it, we had all the all the books off the shelves. We sorted all the fiction and put them in order (by authors last name, my dad would be so proud...) and sorted the nonfiction by category and got it all cleaned up and put away again. It was lots of fun. then we pulled a few weeds together until stan woke up. I played with stan while Scott worked, then we went over to my aunt Caroline's house and we watched Heaven Can Wait with two of my cousins. Sunday, of course, we went to the family get-together ar Rob and Dawns house and had a great time. Their house just looks better and better every time I see it. So that was last week. This week should be better because I'm not sick anymore, and the weather is just so nice. I plan on taking stan out for walks a lot, maybe even going to BYU and looking around, and getting some work done in the yard.