« Home | SuperLink of the Day » | Talking in his sleep » | I'm stumped » | this week » | Big C, little c, what begins with C » | What to eat... » | a lucky coincidence » | Big Brother » | the derek-tastrophe » | something amiss » 

Saturday, March 05, 2005 

Love for Jeeth

Derek, I thought you'd like to know that the Jeeth of Deeth is back in the carport, where it gets worked on every day by this kid on our street who just loves cars. The kid's dad has a Wagoneer that he (the dad) restored from a pile of rust to an awesome looking Jeep. The dad and the kid are here together today, since it's saturday, and they have the engine sounding really good, and it starts easily. On weekdays, the kid rides his skateboard over to our house after school with the manuals under his arm and spends the afternoon taking dents out and cleaning it up. He's just so excited about it, and I think his dad is too. the kid is one of scott's deacons, and they all used it on Wednesday night to start the auto mechanics merit badge. If they complete the merit badge, the Jeeth should end up with all new fluids, a washing and waxing, working lights, full tires, and a nice, clean interior. I hope this makes you happy, even though you're Jeepless in Japan and it's snowing again.

Scott told me this was afoot. I am elated. I really thought it would be a can of soda or a helicopter by now. I had taken it all the way to the recycling place, only to have forgotten the title. Post some pictures when it gets good.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates