I have no personality
well, i keep taking the personality test that Derek had on his blog, and for some reason each time I take it I get a different personality type. I always think I'm answering the questions the same, but I must not be. Whatever I put, though, I think is true at the time. Who knows. Anyway, none of the results it's come up with really describes me to a tee, so maybe I'll have to do it again and ask scott what he thinks about some of the questions I'm not exactly sure of. One thing almost all the profiles have said, in some form or another, is that I am eager to take on responsibility, possible more than I can really handle, and I have a work ethic such that I work all the time and might not even recreate. Surely they jest. I do like to read about housekeeping and cleaning and organization and the like, but that is only because my goal in life is to play 90% of the time. I'm sure this will change when I have more kids, but right now I work for maybe an hour a day, then I play and play with stan, read books and quilt or work on another fun project, take a long shower, get on the internet, go for a walk with stan in the stroller, try a new recipie, or just think about stuff. My objective is usually to do things I enjoy. Certainly not a "puritan work ethic". And when assignments are being passed out, i tend to keep a low profile, unless it's something I actually want to do. The only time I would volunteer for something I didn't want to do is if it were for the family or someone I really cared about. But as far as volunteering to to extra things at work or something else I don't really care about (especially for 7.00 an hour!) there's just no way. Group projects at school are different, too, but that's motivated by fear :) But I don't think anyone could go so fas as to say that I'm a work horse or anything like that.
If I ever get the same test result more than once, I'll consider that to be the final word and say what type I am. Until then, I'm in personality limbo.
P.S. If you're Scott, forget all that. I slave all day for you and you'd better appreciate it! :)
If I ever get the same test result more than once, I'll consider that to be the final word and say what type I am. Until then, I'm in personality limbo.
P.S. If you're Scott, forget all that. I slave all day for you and you'd better appreciate it! :)
I felt like the test was accurate, but there were definitely questions that could have gone either way. I say just pick the personality you most like, and then be that person for the rest of your life, no matter how hard or dissonant it becomes. Wait, I don't say that at all.
Posted by
Derek |
10:39 PM
The same thing happened to me. I forgot the first result and did it again but was pretty sure that the results were not the same. Then again, my personality depends on my mood, which depends on how many donuts I've had in the last week. Actually I don't eat donuts that often, unless I'm in Japan and we are walking past a Mister Donut every hours or so.
Posted by
Shannon |
7:14 AM
I was shocked how accurate my results were. It creeped me out.
Shane
Posted by
Supercords |
1:42 PM