Jules sans Scott
scott is on the monthly scout campout with the deacons. Dawn came over tonight, and we had a good time talking and hanging out, even though we spent most of the time dealing with the babies (we had my friend's baby as well). They were all alseep at once for a few minutes, and we had a tasty dinner, which Dawn provided. The plan was to make babyfood to freeze and have for later, but all I had time for was Chicken with beans and rice. I wanted Dawn to see how appealing it is to make babyfood, but the stuff was really ugly. I wish i would have done applesauce or pears or carrots or something that looks really nice and would be closer to jar-food. I was kind of embarassed to give it to her. I bet Robyn won't eat it.
After she left I watched a show and put stan to sleep, then I flossed and brushed my teeth, and did every facial treatment I have, and used all those sample face creams and eye creams I get with the Clinique gifts. I'm so clean. Now I'm going to go lay diagonally in the bed and go to sleep. If I would have planned ahead, i could have used this Scottless night to live out my fondest bedroom fantasy: to sit in the bed eating a huge plate of fried chicken. (he doesnt' approve of eating in bed, while I think there are few things nicer.)
After she left I watched a show and put stan to sleep, then I flossed and brushed my teeth, and did every facial treatment I have, and used all those sample face creams and eye creams I get with the Clinique gifts. I'm so clean. Now I'm going to go lay diagonally in the bed and go to sleep. If I would have planned ahead, i could have used this Scottless night to live out my fondest bedroom fantasy: to sit in the bed eating a huge plate of fried chicken. (he doesnt' approve of eating in bed, while I think there are few things nicer.)
I am sure she appreciated it regardless of looks.
Posted by
Kevin Wessman |
10:53 AM