« Home | a good deal » | I'm everywhere! » | Welcome to Germany Info : Your German Information ... » | for once in my life.... » | Colorquilts Gallery » | two wrongs make a right » | this is a tiny apple pie I made for scott to take ... » | mind if i sit Bayeux? » | it's too cold in here! » | what's for dinner » 

Thursday, December 09, 2004 

The Great Speed

I dreamed that I was in a reality show called The Great Speed. We got to the hotel on the first night, and all got aquainted. The second day we were going to have to play all these sports on the beach, including this thing where we had to get pulled behind a boat in the ocean. I was really afraid of doing this thing, but I knew from the Scenes From The Next Episode that even the super duper duper fat guy had done it, even though they had to drag him back onto the beach with a net afterward. I was really worried, wondering whether I should do it and whether I even could do it. That's when scott came home from the gym and woke me up, and I was glad to have a way out of my predicament. I guess I just don't have what it takes to have the Great Speed.

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates