« Home | MSNBC - Dude, you can't be serious! » | Jules sans Scott » | The Great Speed » | a good deal » | I'm everywhere! » | Welcome to Germany Info : Your German Information ... » | for once in my life.... » | Colorquilts Gallery » | two wrongs make a right » | this is a tiny apple pie I made for scott to take ... » 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 

the incredible edible egg

i made a fried egg sandwich a few minutes ago, and when i cracked the egg into the pan, i saw that it had two yolks. I have never seen that before.

Mmmmm.... Egg sandwich....

Dude! You totally stole this from my blog: http://supercords.blogspot.com/2004_11_01_supercords_archive.html (see entry titled "twins")

I had a fried egg sandwhich that day too. Should I be concerned about a fatal blog attraction?

Shane

The real question for you here, julie, is this: I was cooking over Christmas, a very difficult recipe, which called for carefully separating all the ingredients, sifting, beating, fluffing, etc. On the final step I cracked the eggs into the mixing bowl-two yolks came out of one egg. Now-they were both smaller than one normal yolk. Do I scoop one yolk out because it messes up the proportions, or do I leave it in thinking that two small yolks equal one large? I scooped it out-did I do the right hing?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates