« Home | I'm everywhere! » | Welcome to Germany Info : Your German Information ... » | for once in my life.... » | Colorquilts Gallery » | two wrongs make a right » | this is a tiny apple pie I made for scott to take ... » | mind if i sit Bayeux? » | it's too cold in here! » | what's for dinner » | the worst socks » 

Friday, December 03, 2004 

a good deal

Scott wanted to go snow shoeing on Saturday morning, and in return for my permission, he has agreed to eat brunch with me when he gets home. This may seem like a bad deal, but it's actually a good deal because I have all these brunch recipies I want to try, and every Saturday I want to make breakfast and he never wants it. He's just not a breakfast man, I guess. But tomorrow morning is going to be great! During Stan's nap today I made a small batch of homemade blueberry applesauce with a touch of cinnamon, and the crusts for the pot-pie sized quiches. I only wish he had an infinitely big stomach and an infinite desire for brunch items. It's hard to choose a menu when you know it might be your only chance all winter. There are so many possibilities! I looked at scones, waffles, coffe cakes, cinnamon rolls, orange rolls, hash browns, all kinds of eggs and omelettes, stuffed french toast, then there are pastries and fruits, perhaps a lemon and berry parfait....I think for tomorrow I'll stick to the quiche and blueberry applesauce, and maybe some clementines and my extra special homemade hot cocoa with marshmallows.

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates