« Home | Welcome to Germany Info : Your German Information ... » | for once in my life.... » | Colorquilts Gallery » | two wrongs make a right » | this is a tiny apple pie I made for scott to take ... » | mind if i sit Bayeux? » | it's too cold in here! » | what's for dinner » | the worst socks » | stan and robyn hanging out in the crib  » 

Thursday, November 18, 2004 

I'm everywhere!

Whenever I go to yellowstone or disneyland or temple square or anyplace where there are lots of people and families taking pictures, I always think of this: there must be thousands of pictures of me spread all arcoss the world. i'm there in the photo albums of Japan and Germany, just walking by, eating a burger, or taking a picture of my own. I'm just hanging out in the background. And think of all the random people i have in pictures I've taken. Last week at the football game we were taking pictures of all kinds of people. this morning i thought, what if i click on the "next blog" button and get sent to a blog with pictures and i'm in one? It would be the visual equivalent of hearing my voice on someone else's answering machine. My hair would be stringy, I would be bent in some awkward way, and i'd be doing something stupid like touching my face or trying to scratch the unreachable place on my back. So I kind of hope it doesn't happen, even though it would be kind of cool if it did.

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates