bills
so let's say one morning I wake up and clearly have a bladder infection. Why is it that I have to pay $150 to go sit with a doctor for three minutes so I can say "I have a bladder infection" and she can say "yes you do" before I can go get the $12 antibiotics? And well-baby visits? could I not weigh him myself, and even see how long he is? What does the doctor do besides say, "do you have any concerns? did you know you can start feeding him cereal between 4 and 6 months?" It already costs enough to get them immunized without tacking on another $150 to see how much he weighs. Henry's 4 month checkup total bill was like $500. It's enough to make me want to think up a conscientious objection to immunizations. Well maybe the immunizations are legitimate, but well-baby checkups are a scam. I love Henry's new doctor, but I don't love her $15 a minute's worth.
well the insurance *pays* it, but it's the principle! we actually have no office visit co-pay. It's just startling to see the bills and see how much the charges are!
Posted by
Stan |
8:36 AM
What's with the $150 co-pays?!?! I thought everyone paid $15 like me.
Posted by
Supercords |
9:11 AM