« Home | what's for dinner » | the worst socks » | stan and robyn hanging out in the crib  » | i told scott that if he helped me put some picture... » | This is a picture of Stanley when he was very new.  » | This is Stanley in my favorite pajamas. For him. T... » | now its a year later, and school is over again, on... » | I just one of the recently posted blogs. It said,... » | you're right, Scott. You write the thing. » | Scott had been out of town since Thursday night. ... » 

Thursday, October 21, 2004 

it's too cold in here!

I just saw this on CNN: a cornell university study found that raising the temperature in the workplace from 68 degrees to 77 degrees reduces typing errors by 68% and increases typing output by 150%. just thought that was interesting.

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates