« Home | So, I called my brother and he said he had an assi... » | The rest of my semester goes like this: Tomrrow-... » | here's something true about houses: once they're c... » | I'm listening to an amazing interview on NPR. I t... » | " no historical event, according to [Michael] Foca... » | I feel like I should have something worth saying, ... » 

Saturday, April 12, 2003 

Scott had been out of town since Thursday night. It's saturday afternoon now, and he'll be home in an hour and a half. so you see, he hasn't been gone that long. But still every time I sit down and try to write this paper, I start thinking about him. I'm not getting anything done. Instead of following the outline to the next step, "Wendy as a mother figure", my mind wanders off...will he like the presents I bought him? will he like the dinner I've planned? is he thinking of me right now? Sometimes I still get like this...i feel like we're just falling in love, like he's about to pick me up for the second date. Will he like how I look? should I go put more perfume on? have I brushed my teeth since the last snack? I have butterflies in my stomach. I'm waiting for him.how many minutes have gone by? only three? I almost feel nervous, and writing this isn't helping. no, not nervous, excited. Or both. I feel like it's the afternoon of the Prom or something. I think I'll go paint my toe nails and curl my hair. Maybe that will help...

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates