« Home | here's something true about houses: once they're c... » | I'm listening to an amazing interview on NPR. I t... » | " no historical event, according to [Michael] Foca... » | I feel like I should have something worth saying, ... » 

Thursday, April 10, 2003 

The rest of my semester goes like this:
Tomrrow-short 2-page paper and Russian grammar. Birthday party
Saturday- Scott gets home from his trip. Bridal shower. Grogeries, laundry, etc.
Monday- 10 page paper due at 9:00 am and Russian grammar.
Tuesday-one final, last day of class.
Wednesday- 15 to 20 page research paper with no less than 20 sources due at 5:00.
Thursday through Monday- reading days.
Tuesday: poli sci final 11-2, Russian final 3-6
Wednesday Humanities final 7-10. THE END!

and the moral of the story is.....I NEED TO GET TO WORK! It will be over soon.

About me

  • I'm Stan
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates